Saturday 14 September 2013

AATA LADDOO

In Ganesh puja I have made this aata laddoo, It was Awsome. I have learnt this recipe from one of my aunt, She is no more but whenever I make these laddoos I remember her. I am giving tribute to my Aunt by posting this recipe and hoping that you people also like after having this laddoos, These laddoos are good for winter season, Whole wheat flour contains vitamins , minerals and protein, because it is a good source of fiber so its good for stomach also.so,  below is the recipe………………

Ingredients-
wheat flour-150 gms
ghee(clarified butter)-50 gms
jaggery-100 gms
milk-100 ml
almonds-1-2
cashewnuts-1-2


method-


shallow fry wheat flour in ghee

mix milk and jaggery into the mixture

make laddoos

garnish with almonds and cashewnuts



0 comments:

FOODIES   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP