Saturday 14 September 2013

BENGAL GRAM LENTIL AND COCONUT PANCAKE


This is my all time favourite snack,my whole family likes it very much,I think you can too.I have given name pancake ,it is not a type of basic pancake which is made from starch based batter, I called it pan cake because it is made in frying pan and looks like pancake but believe me it is very tasty and nutritious, Bengal gram dal has vitamin, protein, sodium, Iron etc., Coconut has vitamins, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, Iron , potassium, Zinc . we can have it in lunch or dinner too.


Ingredients-


Bengal gram lentil(dal)-100 gms
Coconut – ½ cup
Green chillies-8-10
Oil-5 tablespoon  


Method-


Grind lentils, coconut, green chillies, with salt

Now heat the griddle spread this mixture 1 tablespoon evenly

Add oil from side

When one side becomes red and crispy flip to the  other side

Fry both side equally

Serve with chutney


0 comments:

FOODIES   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP